The Fronius Ohmpilot is a consumption regulator designed to use excess solar power to heat water.
The Fronius Ohmpilot is primarily used to intelligently control heating elements for providing hot water in boilers and buffer storage tanks, but can also be used for infrared heating or towel radiators. The result is maximum self-consumption, a reduction in the household’s CO2 emissions and less wear on the building’s main heating system during the summer months.
- Continuously adjustable regulation from 0 to 9 kW
- Easy installation
- Minimum temperature setting
- Dynamic feed-in limitation ≥ 50% - also with Fronius Energy Package
- Coordination with other heat sources, e.g. gas water heaters
- Combination with heat pumps
- Legionella prevention system
- Proven compliance with EMV directives
- Any Fronius inverter
- Datamanager 2.0
- Fronius Smart Meter